Once again this year, we would love to bless families in our community who have been doing it tough.
During November we would like donations of any of the following items:
* Any Christmassy treats (not chocolate though for risk of melting)
* Cans or jars of food
* Rice or pasta
* Biscuits, sweet and/or savoury
* Popcorn, chips, muesli bars
* Novelty gifts for kids or adults
* Gourmet nuts, pretzels, dried fruit
* Herbal tea, small tins of milo
* 1 litre tetra pak fruit juices or fruit juice poppers
Please note that the final day for donations is Sunday, 29 November
DONATION DROP OFF POINTS
* At the gathered service on a Sunday
* At the Grove Bridgeman office (Graham Rd) during office hours
* Collection from your home also available - contact the office on 3851 4237
HAMPER PACKING PARTY
Wednesday 2 December, 9am - 10:30am at The Grove office
(Graham Rd, Bridgeman Downs)
We'd love some help sorting, packing and decorating these hampers
ready to be given to families.
If you're available to help please CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW
KNOW OF SOMEONE IN NEED?
If you know of someone or a family who might appreciate a Christmas Hamper please e-mail the office with details.